Our culture is based on a fundamental belief in people and the potential they possess. Our employees embody the ‘work hard, play hard’ spirit, and we are lucky to have some of the best and most talented people out there. We pride ourselves on taking great people and helping them do extraordinary things in a dynamic, global environment that fosters positivity, entrepreneurship, and teamwork.
With 20 years of experience in the field of online media monitoring, Meltwater is a global leader in media intelligence and social analytics SaaS solutions - helping to bridge the gap between Public Relations, Communications, and Marketing departments with an all-in-one solution powered by AI-driven insights. Through Meltwater's platforms, our clients are well equipped to stay on top of billions of online conversations and extract relevant insights - allowing them to strategically manage their brands and stay ahead of their competition. With 55 offices and 2,000 employees worldwide, Meltwater is a truly global partner to over 30,000 of the world’s most respected brands which rely on Meltwater to help inform their MarCom strategies and decision making.
About the Department: Delivery Services (Government)
Meltwater’s Delivery Services team is responsible for curating bespoke reports and managing key projects of our biggest clients. We deliver business-essential intelligence reports based on our keen analyses of various media outlets across traditional and social channels. Our core competency of adaptability comes from a unique team of individuals with diverse insights & analytical skill sets. We strive to break new ground, focusing on solution-oriented approaches while developing every individual.
What You'll Do:
- Researching current affairs and tagging findings to the relevant conversations within the datasheet
- Identifying relevant media coverage and conversations on key topics of interest across all mainstream and social media platforms for our clients on a 24/7 cycle
- Translate and summarise media content to deliver regular media reports as well as alerts to inform the client of any impending developments or crises arising in media coverage
- Deliver timely and quality mainstream & social media reports: Conduct both quantitative and qualitative media data analysis identifying issues of interest to the client, writing and editing summaries, and providing sentiment analysis
- Ensure the accuracy, comprehensive coverage, and timely delivery of daily reports on the client’s media footprint
- Execute projects to create value and efficiencies for the client and the project/operations team
- Work cohesively with your team to ensure all deliverables and tasks are completed accurately and within deadlines.
- Seek to apply new technological solutions to optimise daily operations
- Utilise our Meltwater proprietary software and Google Workspace to cover the end-to-end process of extracting raw data, uncovering insights, and delivering factual, digestible reports to clients
Who You Are:
- Professionally proficient in Singapore’s vernacular languages (Chinese) to work on English translations, summaries and analysis
- Must be currently residing in Singapore
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure situation with tight deadlines
- Keen interest in current affairs, mainstream media and social media
- Able to think critically by looking at numbers, trends, and data and explaining outcomes
- Proficiency in Microsoft Offices or Google Sheets functions
- Meticulous: An eye for detail and the ability to exercise vigilance in analysis
- Working hours: Mondays 0630-1530; Tuesdays - Fridays 0645-1545
- Minimally a Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree holder
This is an entry-level position, and no prior work experience is required. Nevertheless, experienced candidates (~3 years) are also welcome to apply.
Nice to Haves:
- Experience in a client-facing role is a plus
- Derive great enjoyment being in a client servicing role with a naturally strong customer focus
What We Offer:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Fast career progression & empowerment in your role
- Flat hierarchy with diverse, high-performance & collaborative teams
- Global presence & a uniquely Meltwater culture like no other
- Both flexible work arrangements & vibrant offices with well-stocked pantries
- Generous vacation leave, birthday leave, maternity and paternity leave
- Work-life balance