Our talented implementation teams ensure our customers see maximum value quickly from their Meltwater investment. They do this by understanding and addressing each individual customer’s business need, use case and challenge they are seeking to address. Additionally, during the engagement they work to uncover other areas where Meltwater may be able to add value and collaborate with the Client Success Manager on these.
The Onboarding Manager role offers a unique opportunity to lead and manage onboardings for some of Meltwater’s most important clients.
As an Onboarding Manager, you will ensure Meltwater’s key clients have a positive experience within the first 30 days of their subscription and are set up for long-term success. You will be one of the first points of contact for clients after they subscribe to Meltwater’s services and will be responsible for driving user adoption, full product implementation and setting appropriate expectations with clients. You will put yourself in the clients’ shoes by making strategic decisions to ensure the client’s goals are achieved.
- Collaborate with your peers in Client Acquisition, Client Success, Customer Experience, Training, Global Support, and Product to provide your accounts with a flawless experience regardless of their needs
- Build relationships with clients within the first 30 to 60 days of their subscription
- Lead and manage client implementations
- Become a trusted advisor and function as a product expert across Meltwater’s SaaS platforms
- Assist in configuration and setup of the application to drive the client’s desired outcomes
- Build and Manage complex Boolean logic queries and analytics
- Create reports and dashboards based on client’s individual parameters to measure the impact of clients’ brand marketing, public relations and social media outreach campaigns
- Deliver and facilitate online and in-person training
- Coordinate and prioritize project tasks, manage timelines, and maintain project plans
- Drive engagement, adoption fostering an environment of enthusiasm and passion through these client interactions
- Effectively communicate project status and deliverables with internal and external teams to ensure project success
- Ensure client satisfaction through follow-up, responsiveness, and effective communication
- Track milestones and document client interactions and learnings in Planhat
- 2+ years of relevant experience in a software support client facing role for Greater China and Southeast Asia Clients
- Strong executive presence with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Empathy and an ability to understand customer needs and develop relationships quickly
- Business acumen and a good understanding of different department and industry needs
- Customer focused – understand the importance of maintaining a healthy customer relationship
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational skills including prioritization, scheduling, and time management and the ability to perform under pressure
- Presentation Skills: Facilitate on-line meetings to orientate a new client, present applicable functionality to achieve client’s objectives, perform training, and collaborate with clients to address concerns
- Deep understanding / passion for media, news and current affairs
- Experience writing complex Boolean queries
- Strong proficiency to converse in Mandarin due to client needs
What do you get
- Experience working directly with large global organizations with complex demands and interesting projects
- Being part of an International team and environment
- Working with some of the the most experienced Account Managers and Sales Executives at Meltwater
- Exposure to global teams within Meltwater (product, sales enablement, sales, marketing)
- Opportunity to help implement onboarding best practices and processes for Meltwater’s largest and most valued clients.
With 20 years of experience in the field of online media monitoring, Meltwater is a global leader in media intelligence and social analytics SaaS solutions - helping to bridge the gap between Public Relations, Communications, and Marketing departments with an all-in-one solution powered by AI-driven insights.
Through Meltwater's platforms, our clients are well equipped to stay on top of billions of online conversations and extract relevant insights - allowing them to strategically manage their brands and stay ahead of their competition. Over 30,000 of the world’s most respected brands rely on Meltwater to help inform their marketing & communications strategies and executive decision making. With over 55 offices and 2,000 employees worldwide, Meltwater is a truly global partner offering best-in-class support through our local customer success teams.
Meltwater employees embody the work-hard, play-hard spirit through our 3 core values - Moro (fun), Enere (number one) and Respekt (respect). These founding principles stem from our Norwegian roots and are why Meltwater has been named a Great Place to Work in several markets across the globe. We have high energy, open concept offices that thrive on teamwork and collaboration. We ensure our employees have easy access to management and learn quickly from those around them.