Our Business Development Representatives are passionate about helping our customers get the best from Meltwater's Media Intelligence, Social Listening and Consumer Insight products! We are looking for a driven individual who has a keen interest in the Media, PR or Social industry and is interested in selling our World-class platform to Australia’s largest and fastest growing organizations.
What You'll Do:
- Business Development to drive Meltwater’s revenue growth through hunting/prospecting new opportunities - outbound calls and pitching to prospective customers
- You will be focusing exclusively on Australia and New Zealand’s Enterprise businesses
- Qualify and create leads that will be sent to account Executives and Sales consultants
- Work with sales to develop targeted lists, call strategies, industry specific value propositions, and messaging to create opportunities for new business
- Educate and guide prospective clients to help them understand how Meltwater can help drive their business goals and objectives
- Be informed on product developments, competitor movements and industry trends to stay ahead of the curve
- Collaborate and work closely with key internal stakeholders
Who You Are:
- Desire to advance your business development career into the Enterprise space
- 1+ years of business development experience in a B2B environment, Martech SaaS space would be advantageous - Successful sales track record into Enterprise businesses preferable
- Have a verifiable track record of success and goal attainment in a sales-oriented role
- Interested in progressing your career to an end to end sales rep but passionate about succeeding across enterprise
- Highly collaborative and willing to learn from our most experienced and successful sellers
- Hunter mentality with a strong desire to win new business
- Curious and possess a strong willingness to learn and grow
- Interest in technology & SaaS and media intelligence
- High level of drive & stamina to succeed in B2B sales environment
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication and stakeholder management skills
- Self-motivated, proactive, and organized
- Ability to work to tight deadlines in a high-pressure environment
What We Offer:
- Permanent Full Time Position
- Salary Range 70,000 - 84,500k
- A world recognised and unique company culture!
- Work with managers that truly value their people
- Competitive compensation package with uncapped commissions
- Empowerment in your role and career growth opportunities
- Hybrid work arrangements & vibrant offices with well-stocked pantries
- Team activities and events
Our culture is based on a fundamental belief in people and the potential they possess. Our employees embody the ‘work hard, play hard’ spirit, and we are lucky to have some of the best and most talented people out there. We pride ourselves on taking great people and helping them do extraordinary things in a dynamic, global environment that fosters positivity, entrepreneurship, and teamwork.
With 20 years of experience in the field of online media monitoring, Meltwater is a global leader in media intelligence and social analytics SaaS solutions - helping to bridge the gap between Public Relations, Communications, and Marketing departments with an all-in-one solution powered by AI-driven insights. Through Meltwater's platforms, our clients are well equipped to stay on top of billions of online conversations and extract relevant insights - allowing them to strategically manage their brands and stay ahead of their competition. With 55 offices and 2,000 employees worldwide, Meltwater is a truly global partner to over 30,000 of the world’s most respected brands which rely on Meltwater to help inform their MarCom strategies and decision making.