Meet With The Team
The Client Success team works closely with our clients across the region, including identifying and understanding business goals, coaching and consulting clients the way they think about social media, online editorial, print, and other types of data, on what the media monitoring and analysis goals should be and how to achieve them.
We are aiming to turn external data into credible insights that are used to measure organizational performance, track competitor and industry development, manage PR crises and leverage innovative opportunities for our clients by using Meltwater solutions. We are a team of senior leaders across the business who are proud to be our clients’ trusted business partner.
About This Role
As a Client Success Representative, you will be at the cutting edge of the media intelligence space by driving strategy and engagement and widespread product adoption through all stages of the client life cycle among a small portfolio of our high yield and high potential clients.
You will build a long term relationship with the clients through proactive consultation, education, and support, with the aim of supporting the managers to maximise the sales revenue at each client account and most importantly, challenge existing norms within our industry and act not only as an expert in Meltwater's product set, but as an extension of our clients communication and marketing teams.
You will be a part of Meltwater's growing account management team, a group of our most highly skilled and most engaging employees.
Success in this position requires exceptional consultation, coaching and client servicing skills, strong business acumen, the ability to thrive in a dynamic, team-focused environment, and a passion for helping clients achieve results. Measures of success include client relationship development, client satisfaction and retention levels, and contribution to the overall sales team.
What You Will Do
- Work with account managers on managing a client portfolio to make sure they are achieving their desired outcomes are educated on best practices, renew, and expand their contracts
- Guide customers through onboarding, implementation, and adoption phase of their life cycle.
- Build a trusted relationships within the client's organization at all levels including C-Suite Executives, decision makers, and end users through frequent client engagement & customer touch points to increase value, drive market share and maximize the customer satisfaction
- Provide timely assistance and support to clients regarding their dashboard and report generation, query building/checking, anything related to our solutions, making sure to prioritize client satisfaction
- Analyze news and social media data to conduct quantitative research in order to help clients to understand how audiences relate to specific events, topics or within a specific audience group from social media, web, forums, news and blogs, as well as uncover trends and insights that emerge from this data
- Anticipates customer needs and adapts strategic plans in order to achieve mutually beneficial long-term objectives and goals
- Work with managers and various BU's within Meltwater to proactively identify issues that may impact a renewal, and engage all available resources to resolve any knots
- Inform and drive knowledge by challenging the status quo across traditional and social channels
- Know Meltwater Products inside out, demonstrates a mastery of Meltwater products and solutions.
- Understand how to set, manage and exceed expectations with clients.
- Understands the media intelligence competitive landscape
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with strong academic results
- 1-2 years of experience in client facing/project management experience in B2B industry
- Business analytics or social media analytics experience is a big plus
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Mandarin (mandatory)
- Ability to internalize Meltwater value proposition to communicate and customize it effectively
- Derive great enjoyment being in client servicing roles with a naturally strong customer focus
- Demonstrate thoughtful leadership in assessing problems/opportunities and recommending an approach to solving problems and pursuing opportunities.
- Ability to maintain a high level of productivity, manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced, complex, collaborative, and team-oriented environment
- Ability to think outside the box as needed with an instinct for creativeness
- Hunger to learn and improve
- Strong MS Office Skills, knowledge of data visualization tools is a plus
What We Offer
- Permanent Full Time Position
- Salary Range 65,000 - 75,000k
- Competitive compensation package, with uncapped monthly commissions and quarterly bonuses!
- Fast career progression and empowerment in your role
- A structured and extensive training to ensure you are highly developed professionally and personally
- Flat hierarchy with diverse, high-performance & collaborative teams
- Global presence and a uniquely Meltwater culture like no other
- Both flexible work arrangement & vibrant office space with a well-stocked pantry
- Generous vacation leave
At Meltwater, we believe that when you have the right people in the right working environment, great things happen. Our best-in-class technology empowers our 27,000 customers around the world to analyze over a billion pieces of data each day and make better business decisions.
Our award-winning culture is our north star and drives everything we do – from striving to create an environment where all employees do their best work, to delivering customer value by continuously innovating our products — and making sure to celebrate our successes and have fun along the way.
We’re proud of our diverse team of 2,200+ employees in 50 locations across 25 countries around the world. No matter where you are, you’ll work with people who care about your success and get the support you need to reach your goals.
So, in a nutshell, that's Meltwater. We love working here, and we think you will too.