Job Location: Candidates must be located in Bangalore and should be comfortable working in a hybrid model.
Meltwater, a global Software-As-A-Service company, builds digital intelligence and marketing solutions for a global client base. All our solutions are web-based, offered as a service, and based on a modern technology stack.
We at our Bengaluru office are looking for a Product Support Engineer who wants to work in a dynamic global organization, solving interesting, real-time problems. We are looking for ambitious professionals who would like to grow with our Product Support team. Product Support Engineer is a key technical role within the Global Support group. The Engineers use their understanding of Meltwater technologies and products and work on our customer’s business objectives to drive support tickets to closure.
Key Performance Indicators would be client/sales satisfaction (as reported via feedback surveys and net promoter scores) along with system and support SLAs being met and reduction of client churn.
- The primary function of the Product Support Engineer is to administer a variety of technical projects related to the maintenance of meltwater applications.
- Manage, prioritize and troubleshoot a pipeline of tickets, application requests and project activities.
- Respond to system-generated alerts/escalations relating to any failures on the service platform.
- Investigate and troubleshoot tickets thoroughly and send out timely and accurate responses.
Design and implementation of newsfeeds and newsletters for clients.
- Follow support case management practices, including meeting SLAs and ensuring cases are kept up to date in the Support System of Record (Jira).
- Clear, concise, and effective communication to customers, vendors, and within Meltwater.
- Work effectively under high-pressure situations when there are escalations to handle.
- Lead in building communities with peer delivery roles and share your knowledge through readiness programs, technical coaching and mentoring of others.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's/master’s degree in a related field along with 5 to 6 years of experience.
- Collaborative team player adept at enhancing customer experiences and fostering interdepartmental collaboration.
- Strong troubleshooting, problem-solving, investigation, and diagnostic abilities.
- Proficiency in at least one scripting or programming language, along with a grasp of databases and Unix/Linux basics.
- Exceptional written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Self-sufficient with the ability to forge relationships with partners, internal teams, and stakeholders.
- Experience with MongoDB/NoSQL or MySQL/MSSQL.
- Experience with AWS services and cloud infrastructure preferred.
- Proficiency in developing or troubleshooting social media platforms.
- Web development expertise.
- Knowledge of Node.js and React.js.
- Experience with ElasticSearch.
- Familiarity with Grafana and Kibana.
What’s in it for you:
- Gain experience at a global company with a start-up feel and amazing culture.
- Opportunity to deepen your technical and professional proficiency, through training and readiness.
- Work in a dynamic and fun environment.
- Regular hackathons to exercise your creative technical skills.
- Well-defined career paths for people who want to contribute to a customer-focused company.
At Meltwater, we believe that when you have the right people in the right working environment, great things happen. Our best-in-class technology empowers our 27,000 customers around the world to analyze over a billion pieces of data each day and make better business decisions.
Our award-winning culture is our north star and drives everything we do – from striving to create an environment where all employees do their best work, to delivering customer value by continuously innovating our products — and making sure to celebrate our successes and have fun along the way.
We’re proud of our diverse team of 2,200+ employees in 50 locations across 25 countries around the world. No matter where you are, you’ll work with people who care about your success and get the support you need to reach your goals.
So, in a nutshell, that's Meltwater. We love working here, and we think you will too.