Join Meltwater as an IT Solution Delivery Engineer, where you'll be an essential part of shaping the next generation of technology. Your role will include evaluating emerging technology vendors, seamlessly implementing SaaS solutions, and serving as a Subject Matter Expert within our Solutions Delivery Team. Collaborate with our IT Service Desk and PMO teams to introduce innovative technologies that enhance our organizational capabilities.
What you will do:
- Serve as the 3rd line of support for Meltwater’s entire IT infrastructure.
- Act as a liaison between IT sub-departments such as the Service Desk, Security, and PMO in various technology projects.
- Recommend and implement enhancements to Meltwater’s IT systems for optimized performance and reliability.
- Generate and maintain comprehensive documentation for all supported systems and processes.
- Collaborate with team members to develop and enforce system security policies and technologies.
- Conduct in-depth research for hardware and software procurement.
- Manage the implementation of system upgrades and vendor-supplied patches.
- Develop a repository of knowledge base articles for internal and external users.
- Engage in projects concerning design, research, implementation, and testing as directed by higher management.
- Mentor Service Desk Teams, offering proactive guidance and expertise.
- Embrace and embody Meltwater’s organizational culture.
- Undertake additional duties as needed.
Required Skills and Experience:
- At least 10 years of technical experience with Microsoft Windows Server (2012, 2016 and 2019).
- Scripting and Automation skills
- 6+ years’ experience with Google Workspace
- 4+ years’ experience with Office 365
- Experience with AWS
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Entra ID, SSPR, and MFA technologies
- Practical knowledge of Azure Functions and features
- Experience with DMARC, DKIM, and SPF
- Experience with Networking (Cisco preferred)
- Experience troubleshooting Wireless, LAN, WAN, Routing, Switching issues
- Ability to support hardware including Apple, Lenovo, HP, Cisco & Mobile devices
- Demonstrated problem-solving, analytical thinking, and attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to undertake occasional global travel for projects
- Strong commitment to task completion and quality assurance
- Capable of working independently with minimal supervision.
- Educated to Degree level preferably in a Computer Related field
- Experience with IT Service Desk Tools
- Knowledge and understanding VoIP Telephony Systems
- IT accreditations such as MSCE, MCP or other recognized IT technologies
- Project Management experience or knowledge of process
- Willingness to mentor junior members of the team.
What We Offer:
- Flexible paid time off - unlimited days
- Comprehensive benefits package, including a great retirement plan
- Large and exciting hub office in the center of Amsterdam
- Premium subscription to the Calm app, discount on a membership to the gym in the office building and the benefits of our partnership with OpenUp
At Meltwater, we believe that when you have the right people in the right working environment, great things happen. Our best-in-class technology empowers our 27,000 customers around the world to analyze over a billion pieces of data each day and make better business decisions.
Our award-winning culture is our north star and drives everything we do – from striving to create an environment where all employees do their best work, to delivering customer value by continuously innovating our products — and making sure to celebrate our successes and have fun along the way.
We’re proud of our diverse team of 2,200+ employees across 25 countries around the world. No matter where you are, you’ll work with people who care about your success and get the support you need to reach your goals.
So, in a nutshell, that's Meltwater. We love working here, and we think you will too.